Pole Bean, Rattlesnake (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
The Rattlesnake pole bean is a popular heirloom variety that produces pods with streaks of green and purple - gives the appearance of a rattlesnake!
- Matures quickly and is extremely productive throughout the entire season
- Extremely delicious and tender
- Used in soups and many other recipes
- Grows exceptionally well in hot & humid grow zones
- Drought resistant
Day to Maturity | 75 days
- Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
Pole Beans | Beans can be grown in average soil, almost anywhere in the United States. Set 3 rough barked, 6 foot poles in the ground, tepee fashion, and tie together at the top
Click here for Pole Bean Grow guide